About us :
We have over 50 years of business and aviation experience.
Wg. Cdr V. George
Overall Aviation and business experience include:
- Business and sales management.
- Technology development and off-site office management.
- Flying pilot with 3800 hours of total flying experience and 1740 hours of instructional
flying in fighter/trainer aircrafts and having trained more than 300 pilots.
- Aviation sales, operation and maintenance, including schedule maintenance.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationship with DGCA officials.
- Overall supervision of the system for recruitment of aviation qualified manpower
and arranging initial and continuing trainings for the maintenance personnel.
- Monitor the quality and standards of operational documentation and procedures and
coordinate with the Chief Pilots in the production and improvement of such documentation
and procedures as necessary for each aircraft type.
- Adequate liaison with DGCA with respect to crew training matters.
- Training activities within the training establishment.
- Cooperation with the Chief Pilots, define an acceptable operational training standard
and coordinate with the Senior Training Captain (STC) to ensure that this standard
- Maintain close contact with the maintenance department and reporting any vital information
on flight progress and technical status of the aircraft.
- Through knowledge of the Emergency and Accident Procedures, Maintenance schedule,
Flight and duty Time Limitations and relevant parts of the HOM.
- Training standards and procedures with the Director Operations, the Chief Pilots
and the Cabin Crew Supervisors.
- Establish safety procedures and assure that these procedures are followed in the
most effective way to minimize injuries/accidents, and to ensure that safety standards
are not deviated in engineering activities.
- Proactively reach out to customers to seek feedback, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Aviation maintenance management
Through our partner we can facilitate the following:
- The technical team has 29 Airframe and Engine type rated engineers, 5 Avionics engineers,
and a Support staff of over hundred people.
- The Maintenance Management Team provides maintenance and technical services for
a whole range of aircraft jets of Bombardier, Cessna and Hawker; Turboprops like
King Air B200, Pilatus PC12 and the Grand Caravan and a whole range of Helicopters
manufactured by Bell, Sikorsky and Eurocopter.
- Maintain over 45 aircraft and also hosts the Bell, Sikorsky and Eurocopter Customer
Service Facility (CSF). It is the only helicopter operator in South Asia to be given
the privilege by Bell Helicopter Textron. The Bell CSF, benchmarked to global standards
and adjudged in the top 10-percentile world-wide, is capable of repair & overhaul
of major components and assemblies of most models of Bell helicopters in the country.
- Has an agreement with Sikrosky Aerospace to be the CSF to Sikorsky S76C++ range
of helicopters in India. We also are partnered with Eurocopter to be their authorized
Customer Service Center (CSC) for their helicopters.
- ISO-9001-2008 company certified by TUV-SUD.
- Have qualified and endorsed engineer for the DA 40 aircraft, which is a DGCA approved
(local Indian airworthiness office) CAR 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organization and
Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) having an MRO for past 15
- In the process of getting EASA 145 approval. On the induction of the DA 42 we
would be sending our engineer to your facility for the training on the same aircraft.
- Full-fledged Shops for Carrying out the following:
- [NDT (Eddy current, FPI, MPI)
- Wheels and brakes (Certified to carry out Overhaul of wheels and brakes from General
aviation up to A320)
- Battery Shop for Ni Cd and lead acid.
- Galley Repair Shop
- Avionics Shop
- Customer Service Facility for:
- Bell Helicopters (Only CSF authorized in India to carry out Overhaul of dynamic
- Euro Copters
- Sikorsky Helicopters
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any reason. If you have any questions or inquiries
please fill in the below form. We are always happy to help!